Monday 28 March 2011

Task 3 - Essay Ideas

After having had received the Lecture on Hyper Reality I found that it was quite engaging and that I was, for a while constantly thinking of things and situations that could be considered as 'Hyper Real'.

From this I have decided that I will construct an essay based around the subject of Hyperreality.

My essay Title will be...

What Is Hyper Reality? – And How Does It Affect Modern Societies Through Technology?

These will be some of the sources that I will use in my essay.

1. Baudrillard, J (1983). simulations. U.S.A: Semiotext[e].

2. Horroacks, C Jevtic, Z (1996). Introducing Baudrillard. 3rd ed. Australia: McPherson's Printing Group.

3. Baudrillard, J (1981). Simulacra and Simulations. U.S.A: The University of Michigan Press.

4. Hegarty, P (2004). Jean Baudrillard Live Theory. Cornwall, U.K: MPG Books.

5. Baudrillard, J (1988). Jean Baudrillard Selected Writings. 2nd ed. Oxford, U.K: Blackwell Publishers Ltd.

6. Baudrillard, J (2005). The Conspiracy of Art. U.S.A: Semiotext[e].

7. Baudrillard, J (2005). Utopia Deferred . U.S.A: Semiotext[e].

8. Baudrillard, J (1986). America. U.K: The Bath Press.

9. Horroacks, C (1999). Baudrillard and the Millenium. U.K: Cox & Wayman Ltd.

10. Baudrillard, J (1998). The Consumer Society Myths and Structures. U.K Trowbridge: Redwood Books Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment